Purchased from previous clients of ours, the new owners wanted to create a whole new feel and add a personal touch to the house, this meant an addition was needed which would help cater for the extended family.
Project Type: Alteration and Addition Architect: Gary Bergin Photographer: Simon BullardExteriors
- 10 kw solar system
- A geo thermal ground source heating and cooling system
- Custom made hardwood windows
- The entry door has been made out of a pair of old Japanese doors that we had to join together to create.
- Raked ceiling with central skylight in the conservatory
- Curved entry ceiling
- Detailed pelmet to the top of the windows in the conservatory
- Padded walls in the bedroom and off the study
- Detailed joinery
- Basalt Stone Fireplace